Re: lottery sunday

Art Silva wrote:

 It's a little daunting to me that everyone
> seems to be picking the Celts in this series.

That has been bothering me too. Maybe I'm just not used to the Celtics
getting any national respect. I have to admit I felt confident about the
C's in this series due to the regular season results against the Nets,
but I never suspected that the press would be picking Boston also. It
gives me the creeps to be honest. Maybe we will start getting some calls
as the "conventional wisdom" filters down to the referees' "book"

Michael A. DiZio