Re: prediction

In a message dated 5/18/2002 11:52:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gk_tyler@yahoo.com writes:

> Just guessing, of course, but I pick the Celts in six, the Kings in six, and
> the Kings in six.

I agree about the Celtics, but see the Lakers in six out west.  In the
finals, though, I see the end of the dream.  Inasmuch as I refuse to accept
the idea of a sweep, I see LA in 5.  Sorry.  Like I said earlier, it would
hurt a lot less to lose to the Kings in the finals than to the Lakers, but
there is still no team with an answer to Shaq.