Re: prediction

In a message dated 5/18/2002 9:47:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
birdwl@earthlink.net writes:

>  So, you're probably right, Doug, but if
> the team makes it to the Finals, everything is vindicated, all is well,
> life is good, much like Philly last year.

While I think the season has another couple of weeks to go, I think that this
year is already a stunning success.  A column (Sporting News?) pointed out
that simply playing basketball at this time of year is pure gravy for Celtic
fans and Net fans.  Amen.  In the words of that old Cambridge folkie from the
early 60s, Tom Rush, "No Regrets."