lottery sunday

Well once again here we are. It's lottery Sunday and all Celts fans are
glued to the tv. But instead of sitting through somebody elses playoff game
and waiting for halftime and the opening of the envelopes the Celtic
faithful will be most likely visiting the fridge or making a bathroom run.
Our fates will be settled not by bouncing ping pong balls but by basketballs
instead. I for one can't wait. It's a little daunting to me that everyone
seems to be picking the Celts in this series. As opposed to the first series
where Philly was picked by most or the second series where it was split. Of
course alot of these people are the same who picked the Celts at the bottom
of the East and if they had been right we would've been watching tv on
sunday but really just waiting for the halftime show.

Art Silva