Re: Matchups

----- Original Message -----
From: "James A. Hill" <jahill@leasingservice.com>
Subject: Re: Matchups

> VP may be not match up that well and the injury must still bother him but
he
> is the guy I would choose to kick the sh*t out of K-Mart when he try's to
> hard foul Pierce/Walker in this series.  That guy is a cheap shot artist
and
> aside from Strickland who else but VP will go nose-to-nose with him that
we
> can afford to lose to a suspension that has shown that kind of toughness?

OK, would it be asking too much for the following clip to be shown on the
jumbotron at the Fleet?  Or, at least, could those of you who go to the
games try to start the chant, "K-Mart Sucks, K-Mart Sucks..."  Please?  For
me?

    Charlie Babbit: I'm gonna let ya' in on a little secret, Ray. K-Mart
sucks.

and later...

    Dr. Bruner: Do you feel more relaxed in your favorite K-mart clothes?
    Charlie Babbitt: Tell him, Ray.
    Raymond Babbitt: K-mart sucks.
    Dr. Bruner: I see.

For more quotes on Ray and K-Mart visit http://us.imdb.com/Quotes?0095953