Re: Thoughts on Celtic and Laker games

on 5/15/02 2:44 PM, Roy Enrile at renrile@qualcomm.com wrote:

> Tony is playing the way Harter had the Davis boys
> playing in Indiana.  I love it!
   Roy
        ********

   Great point Ray. Also, the way he had Salley and Rodman playing in
Detroit.
   During the Philly series, we also saw Walter playing around the basket,
something we didn't see in the Pitino years. Three years ago at Shaw's,
where admittedly, any mobile big man stands out, see Papile's  "Shaq of
Shaw's" tag on Blount, since there is no real "beef" there, Walter and Tony
just dominated in the paint; swatting shots left and right, getting put
backs and slams, like they were Shaq. playing with the kids in the
playground in the " MacDonalds " commercial.
   I also agree with your analysis (see below, for full text) of the
Lakers/Kings match up.

              JB

                       Unchain My Heart !