Re: Matchups

Good points made by Pete, but to add a little to my thoughts.

I do think Kidd is a special PG, but my guess is we will play team defense
as against Iverson and that will slow him his penetration.  As Cecil points
out, if Kidd tries to carry ALL the scoring that works in our favor.

VP may be not match up that well and the injury must still bother him but he
is the guy I would choose to kick the sh*t out of K-Mart when he try's to
hard foul Pierce/Walker in this series.  That guy is a cheap shot artist and
aside from Strickland who else but VP will go nose-to-nose with him that we
can afford to lose to a suspension that has shown that kind of toughness?

<Jim