MediaWatch....negative towards C's?

Jim suggested that perhaps MediaWatch and "Way of the Ray" were one and
the same. That hurt. I'm just as happy for the Celtics as all of you
are, perhaps more. If the tone of my website seems negative...it's
because that is how the Boston Media *is*. The object of my website is
to demonstrate the ridiculousness of the Boston Sports Media. How they
love the negative, how they make themselves more of the story then the
subjects they cover. It's also to give people who aren't in town a taste
of what is being talked about on the radio, on TV, and online.

--
Boston Sports Media Watch

http://bostonmedia.blogspot.com