RE: Look For The celtics To Beat New Jersey

At 09:20 17-05-02 -0400, Wright, Cecil wrote:

>He is not impressed by Antoine Walker....like Antoine would give a hoot that
>way has been wrong about everything thus far.

Funny that. WrongWay or as my son nicknamed him... W.O.P.( Waste of
Protoplasm!!)  W.O.P. may not be impressed but the fellas he has been
matched up against certainly are!  I like others on this list read our
opponents newsrags etc. to get their perspective on our beloved Celtics. Up
until this season the majority of references to Toine were not positive and
quite a few down right dogged him.  This season I started noticing subtle
changes in attitude towards Employee # 8.  They too noticed his newfound
proclivity towards team play rather than his reckless play of the past.
Even more significant were the quotes from the opposing players praising
Toines efforts at his transition from playing for just himself to  becoming
the total player  they knew he was capable of being. The bottom line as
others have already pointed out is that as usual W.O.P. is once again
caught up in his ridiculous predictions/assertions and is forced to make
more asinine statements/predictions assertions in the hopes that eventually
one of them will be a correct one. Even a broken clock is right twice a day!

>Impressive stuff by the stayawayster...NOT!

Great line Cecil!!!
Later.Mike