re: Looking forward to the Nets series

> From: kevin <bostonceltics17nojunkmailplease@yahoo.com>

> PS: I don't understand Ben Wallace. From his (rare) post moves and free
> throws (good soft
> hands), I am real surprised that he can't get points on the scoreboard
> (except via dunks).
> Maybe it's a confidence thing, huh?

Huh?  The Ben Wallace I've seen has no offensive moves except for the
put-back.  Why the Pistons threw it in to him in the post and expected
something good to happen was beyond me.  His post moves, I think, are rare
for two reasons: 1) nobody wants to see them more often, and 2) his coach
realizes Wallace is a great defensive player, but as far as getting his
own shot, he's less than effective.

"Good soft hands" on free throws?  Are we watching the same Ben Wallace
shoot free throws?  This guy clanked more off the rim than... .

I tend towards agreement on the Nets, though.  Celts can take this series,
  though NJ is a good team, and it won't be easy.

Bird