Ainge: "I have no real emotional ties to the Celtics"

>To: celtics@igtc.com Subject: Ainge: "I have no real emotional ties to the
>Celtics" From: MediaWatch <MediawatchNOSPAM@attbi.com> Date: Thu, 16 May
>2002 10:34:36 -0400
>
>...As he picks and roots for Kidd and the Nets.
>
>http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports->0/1021540238296831.xml

We used to have a guy on the list that would dig up vaguely anti-celtics
articles and post them with subject lines that centered on whatever negative
comments the articles contained, however small a part of the story they
were.  What was his name again?

>Boston Sports Media Watch
>
>http://bostonmedia.blogspot.com

This site is great.  It's like someone took Ray's quotations from spending
all day listening to WEEI and reading BSG and put them all in one place so
they can be conveniently ignored all at once.  Who could have done that, I
wonder?

Jim

P.S. Sorry for making my first post in such a long time about such a
worthless subject when great things are happening for Celtics fans.