Looking forward to the Nets series

Earlier did I suggested trading Kenny? Did I mentioned NOT resigning Rogers?
what was I ? Fart-brained????

Game 5 Pisstons, I saw how TIGHT the C's were, rooting for each other. I saw Antione
grabbing Kenny, whispering "thanks man, for bailing us out". I was surprised Antione
behaved this way, I thot he was still pissed with Kenny for that game 3 Atkins 3point
foul. I failed to see how close-knitted this team was.

With the blunders sixers made trading during preseason, breaking up some core members of a
conference winning team, I think Chris Wallace will be thinking to keep the core in tact.
So resigning Rogers will be highly likely (initially I thot Wallace showing Rogers around
was PR stuff), I  just hope it will not cause cap inflexibility.

I like the chances against the Nets. Not becos we won 3-1 in the regular season. I look at
the Nets as very much a 1 man team (please read on before you flame), Kidd that is.
Walker got Van Horn's number. Eric/Rogers/Battie/Blount can body up on T-Mac/ K-Mart/Arron
Williams (hey we passed the Mutombo/Ben Wallace tests with flying colors)

If we can shut or slow Kidd down with our trio of Kenny, Delk, Strick (and Waltah if
neccessary), we've got a real good chance at winning the series. Pacers (Ollie, Mercer)
and Hornets (Davis, Wesley) were unable to play Kidd tight, and that's the major reason
they're on vacation.

I like our chances.  Celtics in 6.

PS: I don't understand Ben Wallace. From his (rare) post moves and free throws (good soft
hands), I am real surprised that he can't get points on the scoreboard (except via dunks).
Maybe it's a confidence thing, huh?

(when replying, please remove *nojunkmailplease* from address)