Forget Game 1

Who really thought we would win that?
We just got out of a tough serious. We barely had
enough time to look at Detroit scouting videos and hop
on the plane. Fatigue was a major factor. We didn't
have time to switch our Mirage and 1 or whatever
genius Dick Harter defense that worked against the
76ers, but won't work against a good shooting team
like the PISStons.
Now we have a game plan and some good practices. Game
2 will be a war.
This season seems so long and I love it!
Colin
http://health.yahoo.com