Re: Watch out Detroit!

"Making it better was the fact that they seemed to
play consistently for all 48 minutes, with the exception of a slightly slow
spell early in the third.  Blount had his moments in the sun.  Delk did a
great job on Iverson."

Yes the Celts played awsome the other day - thats what it takes to be a real
team - playing together for the entire 48 minutes and keeping up their
hustle and determination - even though they started off the third a little
more slowly they got back into their mindset and definetely have the
potential to go all the way. Lastly, i loathe iverson and loved to see his
team lose..hmmmm MAYBE if he went to practice a little more often he would
be able to run the floor fast enough to keep up with our guys - haha

Julie