Williams abusing Stackhouse

I don't know what some of you were watching, but at the start of the game,
the Celtics went to Williams in making Stackhouse play defense.  Twice
Stackhouse got took.  Stackhouse even looked a little winded in those first
few minutes.  Why we stopped going at him, well, I'm not the coach.
However, who would have thought C Robinson would shoot as well on transition
as he did.  The Pistons made just about every big shot while the Celtics
blew too many.