haha iverson

This question really isnt about the celtics v. detroit coming up, but its
about the celtics and philly..or more about iverson. i know i dont
understand this - obviously iverson is an awsome basketball player...when
hes not being a ballhog...but if hes such a negative role model then why do
so many people look up to him - hes a JERK. also..i dont understand why they
make IVERSON shoes and not PIERCE shoes when players like pierce may be much
better role models for kids.
Julie