Re: make or break time...

In Allen
> Iverson, they have the poster boy for Hip-Hop Gangsta Rap and arguing with
> the coach.  Gets to the line seemingly at will in the playoffs

Mondo correct on both points!  In Game 4 near the end of the game he both
travelled and charged one drive to the hoop and the refs called neither.  If
Johnny Most were alive he would label Iverson much the same way he did Bobby
Jones or Moses Malone ... "the most pampered player in the NBA!"

Bob G (as pissed at Philly tonight as I was in the SEVENTIES AND
EIGHTIES!!!!  JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!  LET'S KICK THE CRAP OUT OF
THESE GOONS AND MOVE ON!!)