make or break time...

wooooo!  am I nervous and worried or what!!!  even though most posters are
dooming our beloved Celts, I still think they'd be able to pull this out...God
willing.

make or break, guys!  we win this one, we can beat anybody for the eastern
crown(winning the championship, well it's another story)...  and if we lose
this, well, we need to get the tools and talents for our weaknesses asap.

before everything Pierce has to come out of his slump, Antoine has to wake up
during crunch time, McCarty and our energy defensive guys should be a factor,
Rogers has to hit the shots he's given from time to time...

Man, this is making me a wreck...but it's also fun!  Just the way it used to
be

GO CELTS!!!

Jaims