Re: Its over

After the glorious first two wins and we all felt exultant I wanted to put
out some caution but I did not.  What I was going to say was that as a
Yankee/Celtic fan, I quite well remembered last year where the Yankees were
down 0-2 in a 5 game series and then came back to win three straight.  The
parallel would be that the 76ers as the Yankees were the more experienced
post season team while the Celtics like the A's were the less experienced
post season team.

When the Celtics were so close to sweeping on Sunday but did not I asked
myself, was that the equivalent of the Jeter miracle throw and the
splendidly pitched game by Mussina to keep the Yankees alive?

But after tonight's game and listening to one of the guys on the stool
lament about how he did not think the Celtics could win because the 76ers
had played better in the 4th two quarters, I said to myself, he has no
faith.  Two games don't portend a trend, particularly two games which were
on the road.  I told myself that the Celtics were within winning both of
these two games in the final minute of the game.  ROAD GAMES.  It is going
to be a completely different story on Friday.  It is a HOME GAME!

GO CELTICS!!!!!!

Vinny

p.s. One great benefit of being a combination Yankee/Celtic fan rather than
the more traditional Red Sox/Celtic fan is that
instead of carrying the Red Sox fan baggage of expecting your team to lose,
I expect my team to win!