Re: Its over

In a message dated 5/1/2002 11:25:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shizzjr@hotmail.com writes:

> No offense taken. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here. I agree that they
>
> have been screwed royally by the refs. Thats part of my reasoning. What
> makes you think it will not continue in game 5? I just really feel as
> though
> they needed to get 1 of the 2 in philly. I honestly don't even see Friday
> as
> a close game.

It's time to bring out the legends again. We need Russell to address the team
pre-game. We need Havlicek at the game. We have to remind the refs who the
Celtics are. It's too bad that it won't happen but if Larry Bird showed up
the crowd would take the Sixers and the refs out of the game.

George