Its over

Forget it folks. There is no way the Celts win a game 5 now that Philly has
all the momentum. A lot of blame for this one, mostly on that bum Erick
Strickland. I don't know how many posters said that the celts would easily
close out the series in Philly. My post at the time said don't underestimate
the Sixers or think that a 2-0 series meant victory. The sad thing is they
needed to win one of the games in philly. The C's are back on their heels
now. Sad to say, but philly is moving on.