Re: Its over

For the Celtics to win this series now they have to put their egos and
jealousies aside and realize that they have got to play a fluid unselfish
offensive game or else they can watch the next round on TV. Their defense was
solid tonight but the offense was ugly most of the time. That beautiful
chemistry and camaraderie that our team enjoyed all season is not there right
now. The Sixers and their fan club (aka NBA referees) just squeaked by in
both Philly games so they haven't built any momentum. It's our "negative
vibes" that are troubling me.

We have the talent to win this series. We should have already won this
series. We can win this series BUT we can't get into a macho contest to show
the world who's the man. That nonsense on TNT before the game that Pierce was
guaranteed to have the ball at crunch time is stupid. If the other options
aren't there he will be shut down because the Sixers will have 3 guys
collapsing on him. I don't care who scores the winning basket - Pierce,
Walker, Rogers, Anderson, or Omar Cook! I just want the person scoring it to
be wearing white (and preferably in the third quarter).

George