Re: [Celtics' Stuff National Basketball Association Standings By Conference

I am not so sure. The Celtics could easily get bounced out of the playoffs as
they could winning the division and get the #1 seed. Last Friday's loss aside, I
kind of like where we are right now. I would rather play a Iverson-less Philly
squad then Indy. Jermaine O would chew us up I fear. We seem to do poorly
against teams with talented centers, however I think we would fare well vs
Philly because motumbo can't start his own offense. Thoughts? Anyone going
Sunday or buying playoff strips?

Peace