Re: [Celtics' Stuff Poor coaching again by Obie loses game

> On a second thought, a loss like last night's could be good for them, and
> could be used as a motivational tool. It should remind the players that
> they are not good enough to coast in this league -  at least not against
> last year's NBA finalists, even if they're playing without their best
player.
> Kestas

I very much agree with you.  One of our bugaboos is complacency...failure to
put them away when we have the chance...I think PP called it lack of a
killer instinct.  That is what they will learn about when they make it to
the playoffs.  If they don't play with that fire each time they step on the
court, they run the risk of getting blown outta the building.  But they have
to learn it one way or another.  Last night was one of those painful losses
which should be motivational for the Detroit game.

Cecil