Three

I watched.  I saw what Michael Gee was talking about.  I didn't like it.  I could tell in the third quarter we were not going to win.  Still, our three-chunkers have saving graces:  they usually play good defense, they can occasionally rebound (against anybody), they can take the ball inside, they can run, they sometimes make layups, they often pass enough to get the best shot.  And they are within reach of making real noise in the playoffs.  But none of us would be surprised if they lost in the first round.  And we know why.  The good is the enemy of the best with this team.  It's one thing to adjust your offense to your team's abilities and weaknesses; it's quite another to organize it around the lowest percentage shots.  Oh, well.  It's not natural for me to enjoy watching Kenny more than the others, but right now I do.  Cheers,  Gene  (the former optimist)