Well, Tony Battie has two double-figure rebounding games since Jan. 11.
Vitaly has two in the last week.

Look, they both stink. I know that. But Vitaly was playing some of his best
basketball during the winning streak. He was playing hard and making a real
impact on the boards. He was playing better than Battie has for any extended
stretch this season. I just think he deserves better than to be relegated to
Kedrick-like status because El Busto is back.

Do either of them make a huge difference? No.

Mark

Pete wrote:

Winning streak non-withstanding I think Battie is much better player then
Vitaly. Battie has been in on losses to SA and Portland teams that are far
more talented then the Celts. I don't think Vitaly would have led to
anything
but a few more turnovers and fouls.