Re: I agree...

Josh Ozersky wrote:

>Very optimistic...I don't see us beating the Nets and
>the Sixers, in both of their buildings.  I really hope
>the standings change so we don't have to face Philly
>in the 1st round...although it would make for magnificent
>history.

I honestly believe that since the winning streak and the feeling grew
even bigger last night in the loss that if this team really wants it
they know they can do it. If they play like they want it, if they play
like they need it, if they play hard enough then they can get the job
done. Its entirely up to them. I know V's not a great player, but, I
believe had he played last night we'd have won.

Warwick