jockeying for position

It's strange but it is setting in that the boys are making the playoffs,
barring some catastrophe of mythic proportions that is. Now to me it comes
down to first round match ups. Out of all the teams in the Eastern
conference Philly scares me the most. Then come the Bucks. Everybody else I
believe we can beat in a 7 game series. With the number of games left it is
still possible for the celts to catch the Nets but I think given the
toughness of our schedule coming up that goal might be just out their reach.
That said all we have to do is stay ahead of either the bucks or the
pistons. With the Pistons going on a west coast swing and the bucks going
through internal turmoil that task is not a hard one to attain. Don't get me
wrong I think the Celts goal should be to win the Eastern conference. But as
a fan I can accept a lower seed if the match up is easier for us. If the
sixers keep dropping as we go up in the standings it might make for an
unpleasant first round. I'd much rather see us playing the Pacers or even
Orlando. Leaving the Bucks and the Sixers playing each other before we have
to face either of the two.

Art Silva