I agree...

it is strangely quiet.  Seven wins in a row and the only talk
is whether Gary Payton is better than Jason Kidd?  Who
cares?

Here's a thread starter:  the Celtics have eight games coming
up against teams they usually lose to:  Philly, Dallas, Milwaukee,
the Lakers, Portland, the Nets, and two against a revitalized Miami.
Add in tough roadies vs. Indiana, Detroit, and Minnesota, and we're
looking at quite a test.  We should take care of business against
Golden State, Cleveland, and Chicago (like we took care of Memphis?).

Let's assume we lose to one of the bad teams -- my money is on Chicago.
How many of the hard games do we win?  And how many wins does that
put us at?  The four bad teams alone should bring us to 42; how many of
the good teams do we beat?

Josh