Re: I agree...

Actually, the Philly game is in our building, not theirs, making the game
eminently more winnable, IMO.

Possible (but hopefully not) losses I see coming up:
Lakers - they'll be looking for revenge
Nets - they'll be wanting to make a statement with only 10 days left in the
       season.
Miami - probably split the 2 games left with them
1 of Indy, Minny, Chicago
Dallas - if our offense can't keep up with theirs
Milwaukee - we haven't shown we can really handle them

I think we beat Philly because it *is* in our house, it's only one game,
they haven't been playing like last year, and the C's will smell blood after
having beaten them last time out (in their house!). However, I do agree that
I don't want to meet them in a playoff series. We *could* win, but it would
probably require 3 near-perfect games--something I'm not the sure the C's
can do in a playoff atmosphere--yet.

I also think we beat Detroit because I just don't buy their 'status' yet. In
our 3 games with them so far this year, we have handled just fine--it was
the C's own loss of focus that allowed Detroit to come from 17 down in the
4th and win the 2nd game.

Which brings me to my final point: this all depends on the C's continued
attention on defense and drive to win. It seems like they've finally gotten
it, but I've thought that earlier in this season more than once, only to
watch them slide a bit.

Maybe I'm being optimistic. We'll see.

Rich D.