Any guesses as to the contents and whereabouts of the 93-page, 4 Year Plan?

I was hoping someone else would mention the reference that the Wizards' TV tandem made on Monday night to the fact that Chris Wallace put together a 93-page document right after the conclusion of last season and leading into the 2001 Draft that was presented to Gaston and I suppose Richard Pond. It was a 4 Year Plan on getting the C's back to the pinnacle of the NBA. I'd love for Josh O. to ask Wallace about it the next time they hold one of their informal chats.

With the C's as close to the luxury tax threshold as they are I'm assuming part of "The Plan" is to have Forte take Strickland's spot next season and Kedrick will take Walter's. Rogers absolutely MUST be re-signed. Otherwise, the nectar of this current playoff run will quickly turn bittersweet in retrospect vis a vis 'the trade'.

RoMac? We hardly knew you. Mark Blount? I'm thinking the C's will look to upgrade over what he brings to the party either via this year's second round pick or for another minimum wage, big body. I'm also thinking they'll look for either a reclamation project, veteran backup PG or an undrafted, rookie free agent with the dreaded "P" word (po-tential) also for the minimum. Troy Hudson is a FA this summer and only signed for the minimum with the Magic but man o man did he have a game tonight against Phoenix. Once Kenny's salary comes off the books in July, 2003 they'll use his money to pursue one more quality big man - Jermaine O'Neal or maybe Kandi Man. The two 1st rounders (C's and Philly's) could be used to draft the PG of the future and make amends to those who feel that the C's "blew" last summer's draft by not selecting J. Tinsley or Tony Parker. History tells us there will be another J. Tinsley/T. Parker type available in the latter portion of the draft just as there seems to be every draft.