RE: At least Obie can keep things in perspective...

What an atmosphere in that fourth quarter. This is what we've all been
missing for so long. Like Dorine said, the edge-of-the-seat, the pacing the
floor-that's what makes it fun to root for a team. Sure, it makes it harder
when they lose, but when they win...

Three games back with 18 to go. Celts are surging, Nets are fading. Can't
afford any letdowns, which is why the Memphis game Friday scares the
bejeezus out of me. Celts coming off huge win against Jersey and getting
ready for San Antonio-it's a recipe for disaster. I'm hoping Rogers and Delk
show up big-time. We might need one or both of them to have a big night to
get through that one.

That crunch-time lineup last night had me pulling what little hair I have
left out of my head. Kenny couldn't hit a shot all night and Williams makes
Walter look like a scoring machine. So, of course, who hits the two biggest
shots of the game? EW and Kenny. It has been that kind of season.

Mark