Stepping up

In a message dated 3/14/2002 1:09:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Douglas342@AOL.com writes:

>    What is impressive these days is that every night some player or
> combination steps up.  Walter had his games.  Delkrogers had a few biggies.
>
> Kenny has played some fine games.  Tonight was the Walker-Pierce show.  I
> love it!

To varying degrees the success of the Celtic "role players" is largely due to
the defensive attention devoted to Walker and Pierce. However, teams try to
adjust by guarding the Delks, Rogers, Andersons, etc. which in turn opens
things up for Pierce and Walker again. The versatility is super because when
someone's shots aren't dropping there are now several options. Things are
really fun right now!

George