Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Subject: Wrapping it up and looking ahead (long)

> The one guy who has the most value is Kenny, but the
> team can't afford to trade him because he is the only legit point guard.
> Too bad. We waited through all those miserable seasons when Kenny was
> untradeable, and now that he finally has real value (for his play and
> his
> large expiring contract), we can't afford to cash in.
>
> 	Mark
	The only way it makes sense to me, is if there were a free agent
center, like Olowakandi, that we could get this year, in a sign and
trade, instead of waiting a year to utilize Anderson's salary slot.
	Who would make such a trade? Only a team like the Clippers who have
too many players coming up next year, or a team that want's to get under
the cap to go after Duncan, etc., the following summer.

		JB

			Unchain My Heart!