Re: Subject: Wrapping it up and looking ahead (long)

Mark,

nice wrap up of the Cs. I have to disagree on below. I like to believe we CAN "cash in" on
Kenny. Your concern that we can't trade Kenny "because he is the only legit point guard"
does not hold water after you've written about our point guard play of "large
doses of the "your turn/my turn" show between Pierce and Walker and a lot of
standing around for the point guard".

Now that I have seen the Cs for myself, I really feel that with the way our offense is
structure (with Antione/Pierce dominating the ball), a creative, dribbling, drive n dish
point guard will be under utilised, thus a waste. Dare I say, a Tony Delk (with improved
ball handling skills) could do the job, imo. Just like the old days with DJ.

I feel this is the right time to trade Kenny, but we would have to take back 9mil of
salary/players (unless you could swing a deal with under the cap teams like Bulls,
pistons, clips). A trade would not give us any additional cap room, it will just provide
more opportunities for Forte/Cook/Delk.

Maybe Layden might bite (Queen's legend back in NY helping tix sales???) but those Knicks
comes with awfully bad contracts.

cheers