Re: officiating [was: Re: Ralph Nader]

Hi all

From: Bentz Kirby <bocelts@usit.net>
The bottom line is, before game 6, I told my son that the Lakers would win with a
parade to the free throw line.
I said the same thing to co-workers and they laughed at me. That fourth quarter was a joke.

And this doesn't even mention the fact that almost none of Shaq's free throws
should count because of his lane violations.
Even my 8 year old son noticed that Shaq steps into the lane before his shot hits the rim. Clearly a lane violation according to the rules. Then again he notices all the travels and carries. I coach his teams (in what I think is) the right way and then have to deal with them watching the NBA. Unlearn what they saw.

Rich...