Re: Ralph Nader...World championships

I hope and expect Walker will be invited back to Jordan's Chicago "camp"
again this summer.  I think Walker really benefited from it last year.
Walker didn't have the benefit of joining the team with established players
wearing "rings" to teach him how to win in the NBA as other Celtics had.
Jordan does have rings and is sharing with Walker.  If the Celtics had won
the championship this year I would have suggested raising a jersey to the
rafters for MJ's contribution.

<Jim

>I think Pierce's participation in the World Championships this
August/September will help the