Celtics add a new assistant coach

Just a short story, but apparently the guy specializes in teaching post
play. That's a good sign. I'd be even happier if they hired someone who
specialized in motion offense, but you can't have everything.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/155/sports/Celtics_post_to_Gallagher+.shtm
<http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/155/sports/Celtics_post_to_Gallagher+.sht
ml>

Also, JB, I think you confused my post with Josh's when you said I way
underestimated Kenny's contributions. I understand that there really aren't
any alternatives on the roster right now (next offseason, hopefully we'll
know that Omar is the answer). I also appreciate what Kenny did this season.
I wish the Celts could cash in on Kenny's value right now, but I just don't
think they'll do it. We'll see basically the same team doing the same stuff
next year.

Mark