Hello all

> No kidding.  This really sucks.  Two years ago, Portland had them beat and
> totally melted down.  This year they had that lucky bounce out to Horry who
> drained the clutch shot, but the ball coming to him was a total fluke.  If
> LA lost that game, would they have come back from 3-1 down?  Maybe, but I
> doubt it.  When that ball went in I thought to myself, "there's the
> championship."  I know the Celtics had more than their share of those kind
> of bounces in their day, but I really can't stand watching it happen to LA.

Eh...
Well I am rooting for the Lakers. No way would you catch me rooting for the
wife beater whining brick laying point guard. Bleh. Its surpising that Stern
would hype him..but I guess I overstimated his moral character.

Though..you know the Kings are the better team.
Another victim of the NBC/Officials/David Stern conspiracy.... Yes the NBA
right now is a dirty game. They were biased in both series..but much worse in
the Lakers/Kings series because they truly feared the Kings would win.

Both NJ and the Celts could play with the Lakers..but the Kings would kill
either one of them. Either way..I think the officials will go with the Lakers
on this one..so I expect the Lakers to win.

Truth of the matter is:
Shaq is overrated. He isn't the second coming of Wilt, and isn't even as good
as
Kareem was. He is slow fat and lazy... But so big that he can still get his
way...
plus he has the officials in his pocket.

The whole series will bug me though..cause I think the eastern conference has
a decent shot against the Lakers. Its amazing that they beat the Kings..a
true
miracle. Bobby Jackson should have been in that game.

Pete