Over rated!!!!!!!!!!!

The point guard position is over rated!  We need a nasty forward/center
who can provide 10 points and 10 rebounds coming off the bench (not named
Vin Baker).  The type of point guard we are looking for is not available.
 Therefore, we keep what we have until one is available.

There are offenses for under privilege point guard teams. Remember the
Spurs won with Avery Johnson, Lakers won with no point guard, and the
Bulls won with no point guard.  Was Dennis Johnson a true point guard?
No!

Every great or good coach has the ability to adjust to the talents of his
team.  O'Brien must make the adjustment!  If we make it to the eastern
finals to face New Jersey, which guard in the NBA could we get to
neutralize Kidd?  No one!
Therefore, the other players on the team named Baker, Pierce, and Walker
must step up their game.

I can settle for a point guard who can pass the ball in to Baker in the
post or Walker and Pierce (who will create double teams). However, once
the double team comes, the point guard can make the outside shot. Go
Celts!!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!