Rogers for Daniels?

 I have been trying to figure out the Antonio Daniels thing. I can't figure
out who the Spurs could possibly want from us and nothing works out
money-wise. Maybe it would be a three team deal. Then I came up with
following:

We could use Rodney Rogers but we have made up from most of his contribution
with Vin and our greatest need, by far, is in the point guard area. I got to
think that the Spurs would like him sitting out there at the three point line
with Duncan in the hole or as a backup to Robinson. Daniels makes around 3.7
million in a one-year contract. I'm sure Gaston and crew like the short term
nature of the contract and I think Rogers would be happy at that rate, maybe
in a one-year deal. Perhaps this is what the talk is about, a sign and trade
Rogers for Daniels?

DJessen33