RE: Delk For Daniels Almost As Bad As Anderson For Olowokandi Tal k

If I could figure out how to catch-and-release while hunting I would join
them.  I have the waders and beer....

To answer your question, it depends.  If we are talking a top tier PG, I
think it would be great.  A second-third tier PG, not that critical.

The "designed offense" would need to change with a top PG.  The other guys
would have to be moving and be watching for the pass leading them to the
open shot.

If Walker thinks he is a better ball handler then the PG, as in the
second-third tier point, then it won't matter, he will control the ball.

I knock Walker for his shot selection and a variety of other things he
does/doesn't do, but I can also see why it would be hard to give up control
on the court to guys with lesser skills then him.

With his hands and mobility, give him a top PG who he will accept running
the team and he stays an All Star for a long time.

<Jim