Trading Places

I just listened to an old interview that Dan Patrick had on his radio show
with Kenny and Vin on the line at the same time.  I can't tell you how
impressed I have become with Kenny Anderson.  Since last year and up to and
including the trade, he's shown a lot of heart and class.  I won't forget
his last game as a Celtic, near the end of the first half, his shot wasn't
falling so he went nuts and took it to the rack putting the Celtics in a
position to win.  They didn't however.

If one thing can be said, Kenny was able to restore his career and mature in
Boston and is leaving at the top of both his game and his own self.

Hope Vin will do the same.

Richard Quan

Email: r.quan@rogers.com (24/7)
       rquan@canada.com (web-mail)