Re: Delk For Daniels Almost As Bad As Anderson For Olowokandi Tal k

At 11:59 AM 7/27/02 -0400, James A. Hill wrote:
Or you could just say that "Just because he quacks like a duck, it doesn't
make him a duck."
<Big Grin> True.
Some of the best quackers I know of aren't ducks at all, they're just pulling on waders as an excuse to drink some beer while hunting down dinner.

Throw out question to the list - given the number of guys we have in other positions who can handle and pass at least a bit, notably our co-captain point forward, how critical do others think it is to have a good, solid PG.

Kim