I'd do a Delk for Daniels trade any day, but it sounds
like it won't work under the cap. Daniels is no more
of a point guard than Delk, but he is Duncan's best
friend and a DJ-type defender who can handle points,
SGs and SFs on D. Very versatile and a great finisher
on the break.

Would not do Battie for Daniels. V for Daniels would
have been a good trade for both teams, as it would
have taken duncan off shaq versus LA. Alas, that deal
ain't happening.

As for the lineup, why can't battie play the small
forward on defense and PF on offense? He's fast enough
to play most SFs, leaving Antoine to handle slower PFs
on D. with pierce's rebounding from the guard
position, we would have an outstanding rebounding
team.

Baker trade: if it works, we'll be singing wallace's
praises. if it doesn't, we'll still be ok as a team,
just hamstrung for a few years with his salary, ala
Kenny. Hell, Walker and pierce haven't peaked yet, and
something tells me they could make the playoffs with
three WNBA players in the starting lineup.
http://health.yahoo.com