Re: Delk For Daniels Almost As Bad As Anderson For Olowokandi Tal k

Or you could just say that "Just because he quacks like a duck, it doesn't
make him a duck."

>>What does it mean when we say "This guy isn't a [position]"?  If I guy
>>plays that position then that's what he is.

>Parcells disciple, are you <g>?

>It's a good and fair question. What I meant anyway is that there is a
general job description, including some critical key >elements, and the
player doesn't at least competently fill a reasonable percentage of those.
Doesn't have to be all of them, >doesn't have to be superlative. It's not
necessarily stats so much as what the 90s business buzzword refers to as
core >competencies. If you want to get fancy with it you can even weight
their relative importance.