evidence?

I think we are warranted in suggesting that a player
who demonstrates ability as a starter and who was a
consensus lottery pick has a certain value.  We have
no idea who else might have been interested in JJ; I
would bet that most teams had no idea he was
available.
So it's more assumption than evidence, but I assume
that JJ was of more value than we got for him.

Gene (this text has been custom wrapped for Josh)
http://health.yahoo.com