Call me nutso...I like the trade

Look, it's not like the guy is Pervis Ellison. He will
put up descent numbers. The question is will he put up
all-star numbers?
It was a chance we had to make. Everyone else in the
east is getting better. We couldn't just stand pat.
This is what the west teams have done while getting
crushed by the Lakers every year.
We were to perimeter. This gives us a legit post
presence even if he doesn't put up 20 a night, he may
cause some double teams leaving Pierce and Walker and
a rejuvinated Kedrick wide open.
We weren't going any further with rigor Kenny
Anderson.
I hate that we botched the draft up last year, but
lots of other teams did as well.
Rogers never impressed me that much. He stood behind
the 3 point line for most of the year. He would be a
great asset coming off the bend, but he thinks he is
worth more money then he actually is. I just hate to
lose him to an eastern conference opponent.

As for the PG situation. We are in trouble.
I would go for Travis Best, McGinnis will want too
much $, Rod Strickland just scares me, Mookie is ok,
Damon Jones does nothing for me, E. Stickland is
really just a good backup. If we get desperate we
should sign Bremer and Cook and pray one of them turns
into a stud.

=====
Colin Hall
"There's spirits above and behind me
Faces gone black, eyes burnin' bright
May their precious blood bind me
Lord, as I stand before your fiery light..."
-Bruce Springsteen - "The Rising"
http://health.yahoo.com