re: evidence?

From: gene kirkpatrick <gk_tyler@xxxxxxxxx>

I think we are warranted in suggesting that a player
who demonstrates ability as a starter and who was a
consensus lottery pick has a certain value.  [...]
So it's more assumption than evidence, but I assume
that JJ was of more value than we got for him.
Yes, but I think it's not very reasonable to think that basing this on "assumption" is very convincing for the rest of us. i realize that we're "just" fans and not basketball professionals, but it's not so out of left field to suggest that some sort of evidence be given to support a theory. Especially if that person is so convinced he's right. (Not speaking about you specifically, Gene.)

Gene (this text has been custom wrapped for Josh)
I read the list with my browser most often as well; I, too, appreciate the word wrap.

Bird