morning after surprise

I'm a little surprised that I'm still here.  Following the first "day of infamy" in February, I thought this one would keep me awake and filled with disgust.  I still don't like it and wouldn't have done it, nor can I believe one dimensional players like S. Williams can contribute more than Forte, but I'm getting older and I'm learning to live in a world that other, lesser mortals have made.

The problem with disliking the decisions of C. Wallace and O'Brien is that I think I would like both of them very much.  And I can accept the challenge of plugging Baker in and hoping it will make us much better--even of using S. Williams in a way to maximize his talent (no question he's got it; at UNC he was a superior marksman).  Plus, it's not the risk the February trade was.  We have Baker for several years, not several months as with Rogers.  Forte might be an excellent guard, but he didn't have the body of Joe Johnson.  So, while this trade is a big risk, it's not like drawing an inside straight.  And the new Celtics will be busting it to contribute.  What can I say:  I don't like it but I'm still here.  And pulling for Bremer and Songaila, my next two rookie challenges.  Cheers.  Gene

Someone show us a new depth chart.  I can't remember all the names.